Alfred Alfer Film Trailer Alfred Alfer Film Trailer

really excited about this!! the animation in the trailer is fucking awesome. GET HYPE

Alfred's Big Suprise Alfred's Big Suprise

LOL Land before time

EAT MY ROTTEN MEAT 2012 EAT MY ROTTEN MEAT 2012

This is the most digusting thing you've ever done AND I LOVE IT.

Best poarn evar.

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

interesting

I think this is an interesting way to portray the dullness of repeated routines. I like how you put in different things that you could discover after a few times (especially the cow), and I feel that you did a wonderful job with this addition to artistic games. I'd actually really love to see more like this from you. Also, the black and white that you used is a great addition to show the monotony of it all.

A Crow in Hell A Crow in Hell

Beautiful.

Some people are just to ignorant and pent on an easy game to see it, but this is absolutely one of the best games I have ever played, on a conventional system or not. The style like many others have said is very excellently chosen to portray this game. Though I can't tell you what it does to make it better, I can assure you it adds a whole level of awesomeness to it. The music was very well chosen, the graphics are very wonderfully done {especially compared to the sequels in my opinion} And anyone who cannot see the value in this needs to relearn how to look at things in different perspectives.

The Dirty Mirkins -Large Diane The Dirty Mirkins -Large Diane

Large

Large, large Diane.

Pulse and Haze Pulse and Haze

incredible.

Super Hamster-Man thing Super Hamster-Man thing

LOL I love it!

Walter White Breaking Bad Walter White Breaking Bad

Looking good! I love your attention to detail.