Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

interesting

I think this is an interesting way to portray the dullness of repeated routines. I like how you put in different things that you could discover after a few times (especially the cow), and I feel that you did a wonderful job with this addition to artistic games. I'd actually really love to see more like this from you. Also, the black and white that you used is a great addition to show the monotony of it all.

A Crow in Hell A Crow in Hell

Beautiful.

Some people are just to ignorant and pent on an easy game to see it, but this is absolutely one of the best games I have ever played, on a conventional system or not. The style like many others have said is very excellently chosen to portray this game. Though I can't tell you what it does to make it better, I can assure you it adds a whole level of awesomeness to it. The music was very well chosen, the graphics are very wonderfully done {especially compared to the sequels in my opinion} And anyone who cannot see the value in this needs to relearn how to look at things in different perspectives.