Alfred Alfer Film Trailer Alfred Alfer Film Trailer

really excited about this!! the animation in the trailer is fucking awesome. GET HYPE

Alfred's Big Suprise Alfred's Big Suprise

LOL Land before time

EAT MY ROTTEN MEAT 2012 EAT MY ROTTEN MEAT 2012

This is the most digusting thing you've ever done AND I LOVE IT.

Best poarn evar.

Meet Me By The Lake Meet Me By The Lake

Good to see you releasing new work. I can't tell if this is either more fluid or more colorful than most of the other stuff you've done. Did you get a new version of flash?

Alfred the Creator Alfred the Creator

Great.

I don't even care what other people are going on about not having 'the storyline' or whatever anymore, Alfred will still always be my cartoon hero. Also there's probably some weird reading between the lines shit you could do for this to analyze the full extent of Alfred's psychosis but I'm not going to do that.
Instead, I actually love the animation in this. A lot.

Never stop.

emily-youcis responds:

thank you so much. all i want is for people to have alfred as their cartoon hero, that's what i designed him for. And yes, i love the animation. That's the thing, you dont need a story line cuz the animation itslef is so . . .so swaggin. Just seenin that sexy dog do all those moves explainsit all for me, and that's that. And ys, please, [please read between the lines. what does this mean about sexuality? I am a girl in the body of a cartoon dog with a dick fucking metalocalypse. What does that mean about the cartoon industry ? What does it mean that alferd is a cartoon character desecrated by his creator, I, to serve my and evyerone else's sexual needs? I am using him and yet i love him. Beloved, alfred is my soul. That sexy dog. And he's clearly crazy ---- He's fucking dead people and pretending he is the metalocalypse characters!!! aa delusional world, however, shared by a lot of us ;d :D;D: what does this say about the illusions and fallacy's combined with the thing we supposedly all love, LOVE of this modern day? The fame and power yet simultanious desecration and lowering of the self through it? And then my rising fame, as the pistachio girl? Moswt of all, this flash is for the people who will get it solley without any background information, the metalocalypse slash fanbase, who merely want to see good quality animation of skwisgaar fucking toki manifested in real life. By me. Thank you.

Possum/Opossum Possum/Opossum

yep

Pretty cool. I'm sure the Australian Possum has a fuzzy tail, if that's what that is. If it's not and it is indeed the same thing pictured twice (I have a feeling as such, it's hard to tell) then bravo.
Animation's very simple, artwork's very simple (as I'm sure you had every intention of making it) but the concept is funny and for that, I think you deserve a 5.

Trotsky the Hippie Trotsky the Hippie

breathtaking

I'm absolutely stricken with awe from the beginning of this animation, my breath jerking in time to his holy thrusts. Truly, you are a comical genius.

Tribute to Michael Keaton Tribute to Michael Keaton

oh god why is this so hilarious

The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

Hah!

What do you know, I actually enjoyed this!

Warrior Cat Battle Warrior Cat Battle

Well.

The attempt was great, sure, but the detail needs some extreme working on if you ask me. The animation is novice at very best, and the cats hardly look like cats at all. The voice acting isn't all too good and it sounds like you're all talking into tin cans. The 'Japanese' subtitles at the bottom (Which I can bet you anything were put through a translator) are extremely pointless. All in all, I give this a 1/10. Improve a little more before you try posting and spare you and your friend our reviews.

wanton360 responds:

it was actually extremely detailed for frame by frame (drawn every frame over and over by hand), so get over it. And it's Chinese not Japanese